We are very proud to announce that Easy Property Listings 3.0 is out and ready for you to use on your real estate website. We took great care with this major feature release with extensive beta testing to ensure that updating to the new version would just work. Thankfully it did!
Post release we did encounter a few minor issues that we have corrected and released bug fix updates in version 3.0.1 and 3.0.2. I’m really proud of the team and the community of testers helping make this possible.
It’s a release that adds a whole lot more to an already feature packed WordPress plugin. Our goal is to help you list more listings, make sales and increase your property management portfolio.
To facilitate our focus on lead generation we have added to major features to help you do this.
Simple intuitive clutter free way to manage your real estate contacts which helps you keep in touch with leads who are most likely to list. Track of listing enquiries, make call notes which will help you maximise your lead generation.
It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- Track and manage contact activity with ease.
- When calling your contacts, quickly add notes for next time.
- Link owners to listings so their details are instantly available to you.
- Contact tags boosts your productivity by making the most important contacts stand out.
- Activities keeps you focused on contacting the most important leads.
- Click a tag to filter your contacts.
- Add a Contact form to your listings to help grow your database.
- Assign multiple listings to contacts.
Generate reports to track how your listings, managements and sales in your business are going over any point in time, instantly.
Visually see your listing results which will drive you to improve your listings and sales each month. Nothing like a visual graph to light your internal drive for success!
You’ll find significant improvements to listing management screens, map locations and internal help that explain how to add a listing or if you are a WordPress developer, will help your customers and reduce your support requests.
On top of these awesome new features are further enhancements to code performance, hundreds of additional filters and hooks, improved existing features, and introduction of new powerful API’s.
Take advantage of what is new in Easy Property Listings 3.0, download it today.
Expanded Developer Documentation
Hooks and filters allow you to extend and modify the default behaviour of EPL using a custom plugin or theme. Using a custom settings plugin like epl-filters allows you to really specialise in the real estate websites in your market wherever you are in the world.
A huge time saver when building real estate websites with WordPress.
3.0.2 Change Log
- Fix: Featured Listing removed redundant no option.
3.0.1 Change Log
- Tweak: Versioning to all CSS and JS.
- New: Arabic translation.
- Tweak: Updated German Translation.
- Tweak: Updated French Translation.
- Tweak: Updated Dutch Translation.
- Fix: Search by Address and Property ID correctly searches the listing Title. In order to search by property ID, add the property ID to the listing title.
- New: Customise the EPL – Contact Form Widget Submit Label.
- Tweak: Added Form styling to contact form.
- Tweak: Corrected additional translation strings with contact form labels.
- Tweak: Corrected spacing in extension plugin updates.
- Tweak: Renamed EPL – Contact Form Subscribe label to Submit.
Full 3.0 Change Log
- Its huge, check out the full list of changes here.
We have been working on updates to the released extensions and they will be out over the next few days. First to be released are the most popular: Advanced Mapping, Sliders, Brochures, FeedSync, Staff Directory, Listing Alerts and Location Profiles. Once they are released we have several new ones coming out, some are listed below. (The list is not in any particular order)
New Extensions In the Pipeline
We’ve been working on dozens of new extensions that will let you further enhance your real estate website. Now that EPL 3.0 is out, you can expect a whole lot of new extensions for you to get your hands on.
In the pipeline:
- Constant Contact
- Gravity Forms
- Currency Converter
- Listing Payments
- Commission Tracking
- Related Listings
- Rent Payment Tracking
- Walk Score
- Custom Listing RSS Filters
- Compare Listings
- Holiday Rentals
- FeedSync for WordPress
- Display Homes
- Widgets and Shortcodes Pack
- Layout Engine
- Advanced Search and Map Filters
- Stamp Duty Calculator
Let us know in the comments below which extensions you are most looking forward to.
Many will be included in the Developer Bundle and released individually so you can pick and chose what you need.
Let us know what you think!
We’ve done our best to get this release finished and into your hands as quickly as possible and can’t wait to push the official version out to you. Please let us know what you think in the comments below; we’d love to hear your feedback!