We’ve just updated FeedSync to version 1.1.3 which now supports REAXML files that are delivered in zip files which also contain property images. This is a major version release that adds support for zip format REAXML files as supplied by some providers like Rockend Rest and Console.
What it now does to support the zip REAXML format is:
- Unzips the zip file(s) and moves the images into the processed/images folder.
- While processing the REAXML xml files it rewrites the image location with a valid URL so they hey can be imported.
- Moves the processed zip filed into processed/zips.
- Lists zip files waiting to be processed.
- Transfers content from current and appends new status when input file only contains status update.